View Profile Pokemon5095

12 Movie Reviews

Awesome

Well then I presume you haven't heard of the "stupid" study that says average breast sizes worldwide are getting larger. Does that constitute as "stupid"?

Great Job

I like your style of animation, it's "reley" catchy.

P.S. just out of curiosity, why don't you have legal rights to this?

Very, very nice.

This is one of the highest quality works in the entire portal. it is a very nice storyline and voicing. there are a lot of competitions with this kind of work and i suggest trying your luck there.

11 Game Reviews

Solid. A few things, though. First, I found that there were a several times that the text seems to not display when it should, like displaying exp and $ at the end of fights. Also, the animated scenes feel of significantly lower quality than the still scenes.
Altogether a great game, though.

YVlaXUpYQFpZX0ZHVVhDSFpHVVVGUEJfQVNFQ1FVXV9CVF9FfFlFW0pQQFpYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUdEXklHQ1JJWUNcUEVEYERdXEpcQ0RYQ0BeUFhFVV5HUEBbW0VEX1FYX05VRF9CXENYYkRbQFRFQ0RaQ1xDV0FYSENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFR1xGVVhGTENbTUlbWVhYQVVYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpZX1lFQUdeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUZEX0lGQ1NURFpCVF9FfFg=

Absolutely phenomenal game. There are a lot of options in battle, and the enemies feel progressively more difficult each time. The art is also very well done. I wish you luck in making the next part.

aVtZQF9aQ0RfQ0BeU0REVVpHUkpERUdfQVRMWlJJWUNfSUJYZkRYWlJZX1lFQlxDSUVYSENaTUpbWlhbQVVYX05UWldeVV9HZURZQFZFRkRYX0FeVEBYSFtHUE1bWVhYQVVYWFJJWkNcSUFYYERZQFdbRkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURdQFJZX1pcX0BeVVhEVV9HUVVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUNYYURbXkpe

OK, I guess

Great Idea, man, but I already saw something almost identical to this in Toss the Turtle.
Keep, trying, you've got that creative sense that make this place awesome for me

22, Male