Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.04) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.04)

Solid. A few things, though. First, I found that there were a several times that the text seems to not display when it should, like displaying exp and $ at the end of fights. Also, the animated scenes feel of significantly lower quality than the still scenes.
Altogether a great game, though.

YVlaXUpYQFpZX0ZHVVhDSFpHVVVGUEJfQVNFQ1FVXV9CVF9FfFlFW0pQQFpYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUdEXklHQ1JJWUNcUEVEYERdXEpcQ0RYQ0BeUFhFVV5HUEBbW0VEX1FYX05VRF9CXENYYkRbQFRFQ0RaQ1xDV0FYSENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFR1xGVVhGTENbTUlbWVhYQVVYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpZX1lFQUdeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUZEX0lGQ1NURFpCVF9FfFg=

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03)

Absolutely phenomenal game. There are a lot of options in battle, and the enemies feel progressively more difficult each time. The art is also very well done. I wish you luck in making the next part.

aVtZQF9aQ0RfQ0BeU0REVVpHUkpERUdfQVRMWlJJWUNfSUJYZkRYWlJZX1lFQlxDSUVYSENaTUpbWlhbQVVYX05UWldeVV9HZURZQFZFRkRYX0FeVEBYSFtHUE1bWVhYQVVYWFJJWkNcSUFYYERZQFdbRkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURdQFJZX1pcX0BeVVhEVV9HUVVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUNYYURbXkpe

Catapult Madness Catapult Madness

OK, I guess

Great Idea, man, but I already saw something almost identical to this in Toss the Turtle.
Keep, trying, you've got that creative sense that make this place awesome for me

Political Spectrum Test Political Spectrum Test

Why

This game is just saying that the republicans are the good guys and the liberals are the bad guys. Political opinions shouldn't be judged by this. Also, if u r going to do that, dont make one side seem worse than the other. make it a fair argument, and also make it longer.

Road Rage Racing Road Rage Racing

glitch

If you crash into the opponents car, the game will glitch

Virtual iPhone Ver. 2.2.1 Virtual iPhone Ver. 2.2.1

not the best

you can't seem to use most of the apps, like calendar

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Horrible

It takes too long to kill a single enemy, like 6 shots, also it's inaccurate

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Awesome

Really great, deserves all the praise in the world

Meeblings 2 Meeblings 2

Great

im also stuck on lvl 8

Electric Box Electric Box

Amazing

u should come out with version 2.
my brain melted at level 10