:: Accidents At Home :: :: Accidents At Home ::

Awesome

Well then I presume you haven't heard of the "stupid" study that says average breast sizes worldwide are getting larger. Does that constitute as "stupid"?

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Great Job

I like your style of animation, it's "reley" catchy.

P.S. just out of curiosity, why don't you have legal rights to this?

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Very, very nice.

This is one of the highest quality works in the entire portal. it is a very nice storyline and voicing. there are a lot of competitions with this kind of work and i suggest trying your luck there.

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.04) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.04)

Solid. A few things, though. First, I found that there were a several times that the text seems to not display when it should, like displaying exp and $ at the end of fights. Also, the animated scenes feel of significantly lower quality than the still scenes.
Altogether a great game, though.

YVlaXUpYQFpZX0ZHVVhDSFpHVVVGUEJfQVNFQ1FVXV9CVF9FfFlFW0pQQFpYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUdEXklHQ1JJWUNcUEVEYERdXEpcQ0RYQ0BeUFhFVV5HUEBbW0VEX1FYX05VRF9CXENYYkRbQFRFQ0RaQ1xDV0FYSENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFR1xGVVhGTENbTUlbWVhYQVVYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpZX1lFQUdeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUZEX0lGQ1NURFpCVF9FfFg=

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03)

Absolutely phenomenal game. There are a lot of options in battle, and the enemies feel progressively more difficult each time. The art is also very well done. I wish you luck in making the next part.

aVtZQF9aQ0RfQ0BeU0REVVpHUkpERUdfQVRMWlJJWUNfSUJYZkRYWlJZX1lFQlxDSUVYSENaTUpbWlhbQVVYX05UWldeVV9HZURZQFZFRkRYX0FeVEBYSFtHUE1bWVhYQVVYWFJJWkNcSUFYYERZQFdbRkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURdQFJZX1pcX0BeVVhEVV9HUVVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUNYYURbXkpe

Catapult Madness Catapult Madness

OK, I guess

Great Idea, man, but I already saw something almost identical to this in Toss the Turtle.
Keep, trying, you've got that creative sense that make this place awesome for me